John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."







Monday, April 13, 2015

1st lesson: God's Purpose in loving the Human Being


About the Book



The purpose to be lived in “God is Love” was written to help us understand the perspective of everything that God gave the human being whom He created in His own image and in His likeness. God had a high purpose for the human being He created in a special way; the only one who received the ability to reason, and to make choices of his own.  We have emotions and we were made to have a relationship with God. The purpose God has for us is eternal and unchangeable. God does not change HIS endless love for us.

In this book you will be able to follow the beautiful lessons God has taught me. I was able to learn wonderful things in more than forty years of fellowship with our wonderful God. I share lessons I have learned from the Word of our God, in times of happiness, difficulties, victories, times of sowing and harvesting. In every phase of my life, time periods, I experienced “God is Love” with me, in me, for me, by me, and in perfect control of everything and everywhere; in my life and everyone surrounding me as well.  “God is Love”, has a very high purpose for all of us, and in this book, we will lead you from Genesis to Revelations of our life, in the Eternal Love Purpose God has for us. Our life with God starts as spiritual children, as the Apostle Paul writes to the church in Corinth saying that he could not address them as spiritual but as worldly – mere infants in Christ. He explains to them that he gave them milk, not solid food. In his letters he says to them: for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed you are still not ready. You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere men?”1 Co.3:1-3.

We can learn how beautiful every phase in our spiritual life is, and how it brings enrichment in the fellowship with our God. We all start as children, but as we grow in our walk with God, we start as infants in Christ Jesus, and we learn to act not as mere men, but, as spiritual people. To be Spiritual people, means to walk in the Holy Spirit. I learned, that when God teaches us that the greatest commandment is to Love God with all your understanding, and our neighbour as ourselves; He had a very high purpose in this, for the following reason: God does not demand more from the person than He knows. God only asks you to act upon your understanding. We ought to love God with all our understanding. We all know how to pursue more knowledge and this we are expected to do. We all should search for the Lord our God and His Word, just as David did. Psalm 139 gives us a beautiful lesson on this.


When I was approximately 23 years of age, I used to believe that I knew many things of the Word of God; and I lived according to my understanding. I believed I was living a fulfilled life before God. Now looking back, I see how many times I had not yet matured in the spiritual life and certainly was not walking yet in the Stature of Perfect Man in Christ Jesus. Paul says: "Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead”. Phil. 3:13. God has a blessed purpose for His children in every step of their life. God has a purpose to be fulfilled in us in every stage of our life. Whether we are still infants, adolescents, or adults in our walk with God; He works the willing and the fulfilling according to His good will in us, to complete the purpose to be lived in HIM.

May you be blessed as you read the message of this book to edify your life. In the Love of Our Great God, I write to you. All the honour and glory belongs to our eternal "God is Love" for everything that is written in this book.

 

In the Lord´s Service,

                                                                   Missionary Antonina Penner,

All copy rights belong to:

Author: Antonina Penner
Publisher: A.Penner.
Publishing date: January-13
ISBN- 978-0-9881063-1-4
Copyright 2012/11/26 by: “Ministério Visão de Águias”.
No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rev. Billy Graham