John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."







Friday, June 1, 2012

"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD

Isaiah 43: 10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.11 I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed-- I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "that I am God. 13 Yes, and from ancient days I am he. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?
Are we really walking with Christ, and are we really living the way Christ wants us to live? Are we walking with the love of Christ with others and sharing what we believe what Jesus wants us to do? . So it means are we on the battle for Christ and are we seeking others to reach the life of others for Christ?
Are we really walking with Christ, are we really living the way Christ wants us to live? We shall walk in the love of Christ with others and share what we believe that Jesus wants us to share with others. Are we being missionaries and going out in the world and telling everyone. Jesus is the only way too heaven. Children also need to learn that Christ loves all of them.
In the world there are so many children that never heard about the love of Christ before.. Children need too also learn and tell their friends about Christ. Let’s go and share what we know about Jesus and share with all those that have not heard about God´s love.
God bless you,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rev. Billy Graham