John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."







Monday, May 21, 2012

Dwelling in the Shelter of the most High.


 
In Psalm 91 verses 1-2 we read: "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in tha Shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my Fortress. My God in whom I trust".
It is wonderfull to know that we can have this kind of trust of which the Psalmist writes here. If we dwell it says. When ever there is an "if" in a sentence it means it´s  conditional. If your dwell in the shelter of the Most High, than we will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
Many people want the blessing of being under the shadow, the protection of the Almighty, but they do not like to dwell in His shelter. Dwelling place is where a person lives.
I would like to ask you something do you know how to find the shelter of the Most High?
We can find it in Jesus Christ. If we come to Jesus and invite Him into our life, He becomes our shelter, than we can say: My refuge is my God in whom I trust as the psalmist says in these two verses..
May God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rev. Billy Graham